It has come to our attention that some clients may be receiving an Internet "phishing" attempt disguised as an email notification. Instinctively you should sense something is not right and you need to disregard these types of emails.
These fake emails may ask for personal information, such as account numbers, passwords, or Social Security Numbers. Our providers will never request such information in an email. These messages may also say that accounts or services will be disabled if the recipient fails to respond. Click Here To Learn More.
Four Points Advisory specializes in working with Business Owners and Individuals
- Our Vision Affordable Access to an Investment Advisor of Your Own
- Our Goal Reducing & Deferring Current Tax Liabilities While Building A Financial Foundation for Life and Managing Risk
- Our Function We will work to identify common investment mistakes and oversights in order to create a personalized financial plan that address our clients current needs, while taking in to consideration their future aspirations. We will follow-up by performing progress reviews and discuss life events that might need to be taken into consideration.
- Our Value As an independent advisor we're not obligated to use any one product; we will explore and sort through the many investment options in order to design an open market solution that will benefit our clients.
- Action Item Call me directly or e-mail me to arrange a for complimentary, no-obligation, initial consultation. We do not charge our clients to talk with their advisor.