We specialize in Retirement Plan Design For Small Businesses
- Certifications: AIF® Accredited Investment Fiduciary, CRPS® Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist
- ERISA 3(21) Fiduciary
- Are you looking to start-up a retirement plan and don't know where to start
- Are you maximizing the potential tax benefits of a properly designed retirement plan
- Is it time to review your existing retirement plan to make sure you haven't outgrown it
- When is the last time you've seen your advisor to review your plan and investment line-up
We utilize the same practices and principals for our Individual Investment Clients
- Certifications: AWMA® Accredited Wealth Management Advisor, CMFC® Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor
- Is it time to review your existing investment portfolio and strategies
- Are you looking for some professional assistance in managing your investments and expectations
- Have you gathered all of your financial date and analyzed it to see if you're saving enough for your future
- If something were to happen to you tomorrow, are you working with an advisor that knows your style and can assist your family
Four Points Advisory specializes in working with Business Owners and Individuals
- Our Vision Affordable Access to an Investment Advisor of Your Own
- Our Goal Reducing & Deferring Current Tax Liabilities While Building A Financial Foundation for Life
- Our Function We will work to identify common investment mistakes and oversights in order to create a personalized financial plan that address our clients current needs, while taking in to consideration their future aspirations. We will follow-up by performing progress reviews and discuss life events that might need to be taken into consideration.
- Our Value As an independent advisor we're not obligated to use any one product; we will explore and sort through the many investment options in order to design an open market solution that will benefit our clients.
- Action Item Call me directly or e-mail me to arrange a for complimentary, no-obligation, initial consultation. We do not charge our clients to talk with their advisor.