Who is Four Points Advisory LLC? After having to change careers during the company downsizing's of the early 2000’s Y2K era, I wanted to find someone to help me plan and invest the retirement savings I had managed to tuck away. I met with several investment firms and found myself very unsatisfied with the way I was treated.
In 2008, I had a chance to interview with a well known investment firm. I was hired, trained and achieved my Series 7/66 license. It wasn’t long after, they were re-organizing and I had an opportunity to go independent. I credit my technical background in helping me quickly navigate and adapt to the financial jungle. That’s when I ventured out on my own and started Four Points Advisory LLC. We live by a simple philosophy, “Treat people the way we want to be treated”.
Since 2012, Four Points Advisory LLC has been advising and helping individuals & small businesses in the North Metro area of the Twin Cities (MN) and Greater Minnesota.
As Independent Insurance and Investment Advisors, we can truly focus on our clients best interest. Four Points Advisory LLC can provide professional retirement planning services, money managers, institutional products, and advanced products for accredited investors that the general consumer does not normally have access to. Investment and Investment Advisory Services are offered to our clients through our broker dealer, World Equity Group Inc. a member of FINRA and SIPC.
We also provide an extensive line-up of Life Insurance, Final Expense, and Medicare Health Insurance solutions to help manage risk in our clients lives.
Chuck Taylor CEO
Four Points Advisory specializes in working with Individuals and Small Business Owners
- Our Vision Affordable Access to an Investment Advisor of Your Own
- Our Goal Reducing & Deferring Current Tax Liabilities While Building A Financial Foundation for Life
- Our Function We will work to identify common investment mistakes and oversights in order to create a personalized financial plan that address our clients current needs, while taking in to consideration their future aspirations. We will follow-up by performing progress reviews and discuss life events that might need to be taken into consideration.
- Our Value As an independent advisor we're not obligated to use any one product; we will explore and sort through the many investment options in order to design an open market solution that will benefit our clients.
- Action Item Call me directly or e-mail me to arrange a for complimentary, no-obligation, initial consultation. We do not charge our clients to talk with their advisor.
We specialize in Retirement Plan Design For Small Businesses
- Certifications: AIF® Accredited Investment Fiduciary, CRPS® Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist
- ERISA 3(21) Fiduciary
- We specialize in design and start-up of new plans for companies from 1 to 50 people
- We design Simple IRA, Solo 401(k), and Group 401(k) plans
- We can design more advanced options, such as Discretionary Profit Sharing and Cash Balance Plans
- When is the last time you've seen your advisor to review your plan and investment line-up
We utilize the same practices and principals for our Individual Investment Clients
- Certifications: AWMA® Accredited Wealth Management Advisor, CMFC® Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor
- Is it time to review your existing investment portfolio and strategies
- Are you looking for some professional assistance in managing your investments and expectations
- Have you gathered all of your financial date and analyzed it to see if you're saving enough for your future
- If something were to happen to you tomorrow, are you working with an advisor that knows your style and can assist your family