Link Disclosure: The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you click on any of the links provided here, you are leaving this website and viewing information provided by a third party. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided by any third-party website. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, websites, information and programs made available through this website. By accessing these calculators, you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the third-party website.
Fund Yield Stress Test: To estimate how much an investor could lose during a 12-month period if Treasury Yields increased by 1 percentage point during the same 12-month period, subtract a fund's SEC Yield from its Current Duration. (Current Duration - SEC Yield)
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?
- How long until my loan is paid off?
- What would my loan payments be?
- What is the balance owing on my loan?
- Which is better, cash up front or payments over time?
- What is the impact of making extra debt payments?
- Should I pay off debts or invest the money?